Well, what a coincidence. Almost exactly two years later to the date, we're back in Grand Rapids at the same two locations we were at with Jamie and Marc. It's funny because not only is Grand Rapids not our regular market, but Lindsey and Jim aren't even locals themselves. They just love hanging out in the city (two hours from home) so much they wanted to get married there.
You can never go wrong with starting your day at the JW Marriott. Especially on a blazing hot day when the hotel has air conditioning. But the show must go on, so we hung out around the Grand River, moving on over to the blue bridge before ending up on top of a parking garage for some outside-the-box work. Afterwards we moved the party to the John Ball Zoo and their beautiful "rustic modern" Bissell Tree House high on the hill.
We'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking, but we must say legit solid copper mule mugs? Greatest party favor of all time. It goes without saying that they get a lot of use in our household. Oh, and Lindsey is the greatest veterinarian of all time. Just sayin'.
- Ceremony & Reception: Bissell Tree House / John Ball Zoo
- Hotel Coordinator: Jaclyn Edinger with the JW Marriott
- Dress: Galina Signature from David's Bridal
- Rings: Lindsey's stepfather Dave Sills
- Napkin rings and bands: Groom
- Cufflinks: Etsy
- Mule Mugs: Copper Mug Co.
- Tuxes: Ralph Lauren from Macy's
- Cake: Mirabella Patisserie
- Catering: The Catering Co.
- Florist: Linnaea Floral & Event Design
- Transportation: Grand Rapids Sedan & Limo
- DJ: Rick Reuther with Music Host Entertainment