Last-minute weddings are the best weddings. We first met up with our literal neighbors Amy and Thomas just two months before the big day and we knew from that second it was going to be perfect for all of us. No silly frills or doing anything for the sake of doing it, this wedding was about two people creating a new family. The bridal party was made up entirely of their four collective children and that's what was important to them.
The ceremony took place at the Indianapolis Museum of Art under overcast and rainy skies, but that's what umbrellas are for. The show went on and it was straight-up beautiful. Moving inside there was just a single, moving toast from Amy's father, and the rest was food and dancing. Just the way we like it! Finishing up with a sparkler exit, boom, the perfect night.
- Ceremony & Reception: Garden Terrace @ Indianapolis Museum of Art
- Coordinator: Emily Dusel with Emily Ventura Designs
- Hotel: JW Marriott
- Hair: Sofia Diaz with Salon on Point
- Makeup: Adriana Zargozza
- Dress: Olvi's from Marie Gabriel Couture
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka
- Men's Fashion: J. Crew
- Cake & Catering: Kahn's
- Florist: Zionsville Flower Company
- Transportation: Brian Laser with Carte Blanche
- DJ: Mike Donaldson