Mary Rose and Daniel. Daniel and Mary Rose. BFFs 4 lyfe. We've now met these two lovebirds on four occasions, and they've become pretty righteous friends of ours. There's nothing more awesome than being a part of a wedding people you genuinely have a deeper connection with. We did engagement photos for them on two separate occasions in order to get different weather and locations options. Between that and their amazing IU Auditorium wedding, they were "gear guinea pigs" for us twice! During their e-session we got to use our new Nikon 45mm PC-E tilt shift of the first time (we're in love), and for their wedding we got to test drive the absolutely insane Leica SL and 24-90mm along with brand spanking new Holdfast MoneyMaker leather camera straps.
We'll let the pictures speak for themselves, but we must say wow. While the whole day was a joy, that reception... what a party.
- Ceremony & Reception: Indiana University Auditorium
- Coordinator: Alicia Stoker
- Hair & Makeup: Ashley Fatt
- Dress: Stella York from Reddington Bridal
- Shoes: Cole Haan
- Jewelry: Vintage earrings from Dan's grandmother, necklace from mother
- Groom's Watch: Burberry
- Cake & Catering: FARMbloomington
- Flowers: The Flower Gallery
- Videography: Stew Mullen with Arc Films
- DJ: Jason Graham with Event One
- Dog: Swag