Chicago is for lovers.
Georgette & Annaliisa are two gorgeous souls and the energy between them was immensely palpable from the moment we met them for their engagement sesh until we packed up after everyone was pooped from dancing their hearts out. Rain's good luck and those overcast clouds gave us some sweet, sweet soft lighting all day long until it was time to party. We've got to say, we were all about those sweet vintage place settings and that intense French paddle dance!
- Ceremony & Reception: Prairie Production
- Bed & Breakfast: Old Chicago Inn
- Coordinator: Cindy Savage with Crafty Broads
- Dresses: Tadashi Shoji & Vanessa Watters from BHLDN
- Alterations: Cindy & Julia with Crafty Broads
- Chairs & Water Glasses: Chicago Vintage Weddings
- Place Settings: Vintage Place Settings
- Hair & Makeup: Adam Bogucki with Lumination Salon
- Catering: Crying Onion
- Cake: The Gourmet Frog
- Bar & Staff: Spritzology
- Flowers: Donna's Garden Florist
- DJ: Tabitha Boorsma with Toast & Jam