Literally, the most adorable and sweetest couple ever. Period. Forever. All time. 🙂 We first met these two lovebirds at Maureen & Jing Chao's kung fu wedding and they contacted us shortly after and the rest is history. We started out at Katys' parents house where she got her hair and makeup all did up. Molly did some killer bridal photos while Sean ran to the hotel to cover Jarrett suavifying himself. It all came to beautiful fruition with an intimate ceremony at their church, and then we partied the night away at a neat little Italian restaurant in Cicero. Not only was there this amazingly huge chandelier and mirrored ceiling above the dance floor, but we got some pretty righteous pizza around midnight! And of course, we always appreciate a couple that wants to go into the night for some moody, urban shots.
And why wouldn't they? This was a destination wedding after all, since these two French horn players live all the way over in Santa Barbara, California!
Thanks you two. From the bottom of our hearts, it was such a beautiful day and, of course, we wish you two nothing less than all the best!
- Ceremony: St. Scholastica Catholic Church
- Reception: Alessandro's Banquet Hall
- Makeup: Elana Darrus
- Hair: Jarmin Carreno
- Dress: Maggie Sottero from Panache Bridal
- Groom's apparel: Men's Warehouse
- Cake & Catering: Al's Italian Restaurant
- Florist: Christopher Mark Fine Flowers
- Transportation: American Coach Limousine
- DJ: Clint Parchem with Spinnin Discs
- Coordination: Kim Fox