Want to have a real party? Take a page from Carissa & Jacy and their outrageously beautiful wedding. First thing's first, choose a venue with a 40-acre property in the middle of nowhere. Then, make sure most of your guests and wedding party members are traveling from out of town and are staying in hotels. On top of that, arrange shuttle transportation from said hotels to venue so virtually no one has to drive. Finally, open up that bar.
Aside from the party-atmosphere-by-design at the gorgeous Barn at Kennedy Farm in Lizton, Indiana, the people were just awesome. So awesome, the venue almost burned down. Okay, not really, but we all thought so, and it sure was an event when the fire and police departments showed up. But anyway, Carissa and Jacy are the loveliest pair and absolutely amazing and genuine human beings. Need proof? The "party favor" they gave to each guests was donations to both the Prostate Cancer Foundation and Heifer International (for ending hunger and poverty).
Did I mention the bride held a pig? Pics or it didn't happen, right?
- Ceremony & Reception: The Barn at Kennedy Farm
- Hair & Makeup: Samantha Manuzak
- Dress: Allure Bridals from House of Brides
- Men's Fashions: Vera Wang from Men's Warehouse
- Bridal Jewelry: Holtzmann's Jewelry Store
- Flowers: McNamara Florist
- Cake: Eddie Merlot's
- Catering: Smoke Eaters BBQ
- Transportation: Miller Transportation
- DJ: Jason Carpenter with DJ Sound Solutions