We may very well owe our own marriage to Ethan. We met because Molly took guitar lessons from him for several years and that was Sean's opportunity to, err, court her for a few moments once a week. So, Ethan and us go way back but we've also known Jordie for quite a while as well. There is no comparison to going into a wedding knowing almost everyone in attendance so very well. Many of our very best friends were guests and even members of the bridal party!
Jordie, we love you, and you've become a wonderful force in our circle of friends. Ethan, you're a lost cause. You're lucky you found someone to put up with your crap. To the both of you, we wish you the absolute best life has to offer and it is beyond an honor that we were a part of your special day.
- Ceremony: St. Malachy Catholic Church
- Reception: West Chase Golf Club
- Hair & Makeup: Lacey Walker with Hello Beautiful Salon
- Dress & Accessories: Brides by Demetrios
- Tuxes: Men's Wearhouse
- Shoes: Steve Madden
- Cake: Sugar Mamas Custom Cakes
- Catering: Dawson's Too
- Limo: Aadvanced Limousines
- Florist: Denesa Webber
- DJ: Andre Xavier