January is not a hot month for weddings (pun somewhat unintended), but this one was unique in more ways than that. First off, my own mother was the maid of honor. It trickles down from there. My family has known Janice for near two decades and it was beyond an honor to be a part of her unbelievably gorgeous wedding at the top of the tallest building in Indianapolis. We weren't able to make it outside for any photos due to the extreme cold and windy conditions, but with a view like that I don't think anyone was complaining.
Janice & Tony, we wish you two the absolute best and thank you so much again for having a part of that magical evening.
- Ceremony & Reception: D'Amore Events Of Indianapolis
- Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn Indianapolis
- Coordinator: Lauren Cook with D'Amore
- Hair & Makeup: Kameron Grooms with Be Salon
- Dress: J. Crew
- Shoes: Christian Loubotin
- Catering: Dee Haddad with Thomas Caterers Of Distinction
- Florist: JP Parker Flowers
- DJ: Brian Whitis