Turns out Grand Rapids, Michigan is a long haul for both us and these Arizona sweethearts. It's no Hawaii, but boy we had some beautiful locations to work with, from the JW Marriott, to Millennium Park, to the Bissell Tree House at the John Ball Zoo... and the people weren't too shabby either! And hey, anywhere that requires you to use a funicular for travel must be somewhat exotic. While the drive up was long(ish), the day flew by. I'm pretty sure we were at the after party until the bar closed. And then we watched some killer street magic. For having already shot a full 12-hour day, that's not something we regularly do!
Jamie and Marc, from the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to share in your special day. It is most certainly one we won't ever forget. And P.S. you suck for living so far away.
- Ceremony & Reception: Bissell Tree House / John Ball Zoo
- Hair: Bridesmaid Melissa
- Makeup: Lisa Richards with Cheeky Strut
- Dress: Casablanca Bridal from Lillian Lottie Couture
- Accessories: Lillian Lottie Couture / bracelet by friend
- Tuxes: Men's Wearhouse
- Cake & Cakepops: By friends
- Catering: Andrea with West Michigan Caterer
- Florist: Ball Park Floral
- DJ & Photo Booth: Steve with Paradise Entertainment