It's starting to appear that we specialize in weddings for couples that live out of state but are having the wedding local to us. Ashley and Shawn are no exception as they live in Cleveland, Ohio. We pretty much fell in love with these two from our initial consult a year ago. They're happy, spunky, and like good beer. After a lot of antsy anticipation, the big day arrived and was executed as well as could be expected from any wedding taking place on the hottest day of the year. Sweat and emotions were pouring out in equal fashion on this day, but Ashley and Shawn were absolute troopers. They even stood perfectly still for a few cinemagraphs!
Thank you so much you two for asking us to be a big part of your even-bigger day. We are honored to not only have been charged with this task, but also to have met you two. I know we just followed up with some family photos (and beer), but let's continue to stay in touch. Molly says so.
- Ceremony: First United Methodist Church
- Reception & Catering: Maxim Events
- Hair: Amber Bailey & Ashlee Garrett of Mane Attraction
- Makeup: Becky Haulk of All About You Salon
- Dress: Eden Bridals from Elegant L
- Mens' Accessories: Stance Socks
- Women's Accessories: Pearls from J. Crew and great grandma Ruthie
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka, Vince Camuto
- Tuxes: Men's Warehouse
- Cake: Cakes by Cathy
- Florist: Jenn Z. Floral Designs
- Ceremony Musicians: Lockerbie Music's String Duo