We’ve been running quite a bit behind on blogging, but I’ve finally found a tool that immensely helps speed up the process. So let’s get cooking!
The Lwangas. You may remember them from engagement sessions such as this one. Much like you can’t pick a favorite child… okay, yes you can. We loved them from the second we spent that day with them, and we absolutely could not wait to head back down to the land of Bourbon and capture the real deal. And disappoint it did not. Being held at the historic Whitehall Mansion on a beautiful day in May, there was nothing standing in our way. Half of those in attendance were corn-fed Kentucky folk, while the other half was, literally, from another corner of the globe. We were immensely floored at the incredible turnout of Jeremy’s side that came all the way from Uganda to party… err… witness the beautiful union of these gentle souls. Rambunctious groomsmen, a tyrannical flower girl, an iPad-totin’ reverend, and a party that knows how to throw a party… we had it all. Until we ended up at the Maker’s Mark Bourbon House on 4th Street. Then we REALLY had it all.
To Lauren & Jeremy, don’t be strangers, have beautiful babies, and from the bottom of our hearts we thank you for allowing us to be a part of your lives.
- Ceremony & Reception: Whitehall House & Gardens
- Afterparty: Maker’s Lounge @ 4th Street Live!
- Coördinator: Olivia Rainwater
- Hair: Amanda Farmer of Wild Strawberry Hair & Nails
- Makeup: Brittney Beam
- Dress: Blackstone’s Bridal
- Veil & Broach: After Glow
- Shoes: Badgley Mischka
- Mens’ Fashions: Men’s Wearhouse / Vera Wang
- Catering: Louie Karem with Karem’s Catering
- Cake: Plehn’s Bakery
- Florist: Sarah Wilhem with Country Squire Florist
- DJ: Batenga Nakasozi