When you're faced with the mack-daddy king of reception venues in downtown Indianapolis, it's hard not to be excited for a wedding there. We waited patiently for a very long time to be with Julie and Allen at The Mavris, and boy was it a pay off!
These crazy kids are crazy lovebirds. We see plenty of couples who are truly in love, but the visible playfulness is out of this world from Mr. & Mrs. Myers. We can only do so much to capture it in photos when there's a tangible electricity in the air. Any close friend can attest, they are most certainly two people who enrich all the lives that they touch.
Molly and I are so grateful to have been a part of your big day and beyond.
- Ceremony: The Mavris Arts & Event Center
- Reception: The Mavris Arts & Event Center
- Wedding Coordinator: Brittany with The Mavris
- Hair: Korie Lance from Bobby Cooper Salon
- Makeup: Jodie Deiter with Design Lines Salon
- Wedding Dress: David's Bridal
- Mens Fashions: Men's Wearhouse
- Catering: The Mavris Arts & Event Center
- Cake: Gary with Taylor's Bakery
- Videographer: Kyle Johnson
- DJ: Mark Beecher with Grapevine Productions
- Golf Course: Bluff Creek Greenwood