For having absolutely no connections with the Southern part of our great state of Indiana, we sure have shot plenty of weddings down there. We made the trek down to Evansville for our very-good-friend-Jessica's awesome little shindig with her hubby-to-be-Jon. Jessica moved down to Evansville a few years ago for school, but she had been saying that she knew WE had to photograph her wedding, even before she was engaged. There's probably not a more flattering compliment than that.
Any time we have to drive more than a couple hours we go up the night before. We woke up on the big day refreshed and ready to rock. It was like spending the day with family, we had such a relaxed and great time. So Jessica and Jon, Molly and I wish you the best you two. Stop being such strangers, ya' hear?
- Ceremony: Zion United Church of Christ
- Reception: Newburgh Preservation Hall
- Hair: Shannon Aleksander's Salon & Spa
- Makeup: Shannon Aleksander's Salon & Spa
- Wedding Dress: Bridal Warehouse
- Mens Fashions: Men's Wearhouse
- Catering: ENJOYIT! Gourmet Specialties & Catering
- Cake: A Pinch Of Sugar
- Flowers: Snodgrass Floral
- Live Music: The Bob Minnette Ensemble